BORROW - HOW IT WORKS
Borrowed By Mary caters for sizes 6-14, and has something to suit everyone for formals, birthdays, balls, weddings, engagement parties, or just a Saturday night out.
- SHOP - Select from the amazing collection.
- DATE - Pick the date you wish to loan the item for before ordering by using the calendar next to the garment you wish to loan.
- ORDER - Place your order. A full deposit must be placed upon booking your rental. Deposits are non-refundable after 24 hours of purchasing. Payment is made via PayPal or you can pay by cash for Christchurch pick ups only.
- WEAR and enjoy your rental whilst treating it with the upmost of care.
- RETURN - The next business day following your event, place the garment in the prepaid return bag, and simply drop it to the Post Office to send it back it by 2pm. We require that all garments be returned un-damaged and in the same condition that you received them in. If the rental is not returned on the first working day, each additional day will incur a $30 late fee charged to your credit card.
If the dress is stained or damaged, you will be held accountable for professional cleaning and/or repair fees.
Review our full Rental Agreement in the bar below for a full list of terms of conditions.
- Don’t forget to tag or email @borrowedbymary & email@example.com a picture of you looking amazing in your garment.